The Town of Ridgeland Fire Department mission is to be a leading fire service organization that
promotes public safety and fosters economic growth through a commitment to prevention, preparedness,
response and recovery as an all risk life safety response provider by:
- Meeting the needs of our community in fire prevention, fire suppression and rescue.
- Utilizing and improving the dedication and skills of our people.
- Constantly improving all our services and operations.
In carrying out this mission, the Town of Ridgeland Fire Department will;
- Give top priority to firefighter safety and environmental concerns.
- Encourage the professional and personal development of our members.
- Work as teams to take full advantage of our skills, knowledge and creativity.
- Communicate openly and honestly to our employees and our community to inspire trust and confidence.